Citius Advocaten specialises in employment and corporate law. In addition to practising law in a responsible manner, we also strive to be a modern, accessible and no-nonsense company. We think we do quite a good job in this respect. Working with us, you have a great view over the sports field in the Olympic Stadium. We also offer:
- challenging work
- active involvement in interesting cases
- opportunities for further specialisation and development
- an unusual office location
- a jovial and convivial working environment
Students with a hands-on attitude who are in the final phase of their studies and who would like to work for two or three days a week to gain experience of legal practice. In addition to knowledge of the law, a healthy sense of humour is the most important requirement.
- above-average study results
- motivated and tenacious
- excellent social skills
- excellent command of the Dutch and English languages
- a professional appearance
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and a recent overview of your grades to Thea Vlot
‘Share your passion for law and your drive
to be the best that you can be’
Citius Advocaten is always interested in budding and talented lawyers who are in the final phase of their Master's degree and would like to start learning the ropes of legal practice through an internship.